01. Moira's Hand (5:21)
02. Grey Skies (8:42)
03. Cream on Your Face (5:23)
04. Sunshower (5:47)
05. All Along the Watchtower/It's About That... (7:45)
06. Rio (4:50)
07. Poor Man's Son (3:25)
08. Sarah's Wardrobe (4:17)
09. Highgate (3:56)
- Mo Foster / bass, percussion, organ (Hammond), double bass, Fender piano
- Vivienne McAuliffe / vocals, vacuum cleaner
- Grant Serpell / drums, vacuum cleaner
- Dave Watts / piano, organ (Hammond), vacuum cleaner
Singer Linda Hoyle and organ player Lynton Naiff left Affinity in 1971. This set — aptly titled for the timespan it covers — not only documents the band’s further activities, it also suggests that their ultimate demise was far from timely.
With Vivienne McAuliffe proving a more than ample replacement, Affinity continued both gigging and recording, and this collection of previously unreleased demos and outtakes finds the band in excellent form.
One can only imagine how great they might have been, had they had a full studio (and a recording budget) at their disposal!